Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Fantastic power supply for the traveler - INIU portable charger

This power station is the slim profile leader in its class which is something I really appreciate when packing for extended or really any travel. It slips into one of the handy pockets in the backpack and doesn’t ever get in the way.
I had left it in the backpack for days (maybe weeks at this point …) and when I took it out to add power to my iPad where I was downloading a movie it was still full. That’s another aspect of this little travel aid I really appreciate it. It got me through the download and only dropped about 25% of its capacity while adding another 10% to the iPad battery as it downloaded.
I’m very happy with this device and it really is a big plus when you need to keep your hotspot running a few more hours in unconnected locations. Two thumbs up from this traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment